Fear not, for I am with you:I will bring your children from the East, Will gather you out of the West...Bring My sons from afar, And My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5-6

Monday, June 21, 2010

While We Wait For Jaidyn to Join Us....

We had some fun hainging out with Daffey Duck and Porky Pig at Six Flags. Jailynn showed Daffey some attitude. I realize that the kids need to watch some old fashioned cartoons to understand who the characters are.  Grandpa decided that the kids needed season passes for six flags again and that we did not go enough last year. Thank You Grandpa!
The Joey Willys fundraiser was a wonderful success and $500.00 was raised for Jaidyn's adoption! Thanks to everyone for the support!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I can hardly wait to see your newest princess home with you all, and hanging out at Six Flags!

    Love ya,
    Sheri
    www.giftstochinawithlove.com
    journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete