Fear not, for I am with you:I will bring your children from the East, Will gather you out of the West...Bring My sons from afar, And My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5-6

Thursday, July 21, 2011



We are having a fundraiser to raise money to bring Jaidyn home. We will send out a samaritan card to anyone that donates to help Jaidyn. The samaritan card can be used for discounts for resturaunts, entertainment, movies, travel discounts, flowers, and grocieries. I just need an address to send the card. I will post pictures of the card. Also, we will have a drawing at the end of the fundraiser for a digital camera and printer.
We understand this is alot to ask and Any help or donation to bring Jaidyn home is appreciated beyond words. I hate to even have to do this when I thought we had this adoption all figured out and covered. However, that is not at all the case. Please keep our family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment