Fear not, for I am with you:I will bring your children from the East, Will gather you out of the West...Bring My sons from afar, And My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5-6

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunshine Today!

So, I have not been actively blogging lately in a long while. The reason is because there have just been some major clouds in my way. The dark, grey clouds that look like rain only they are just teasing. No rain, No relief. Finally, Finally there is sunshine in my forecast!!
The reason?
Our homestudy was approved on 9-12-10 which I thought would never ever happen. We had so many hoops and hurdles. But Now it is approved.

And the best news??
The Homestudy and other docs afre on the way to USCIS.

We are one step closer to our Hunan Princess.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So happy that you are on your way to another adoption...I LOVE adoption!! (and of course His leading!)

    Kimmie
    mama to 8
    one homemade and 7 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in for updates! I hope all is well and moving along.
    Love ya,
    Sheri...still waiting for TA...

    http://journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
    http://www.giftstochinawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete