Fear not, for I am with you:I will bring your children from the East, Will gather you out of the West...Bring My sons from afar, And My daughters from the ends of the earth." Isaiah 43:5-6

Friday, December 3, 2010

Getting Closer! DTC!!!

 
Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone! I am very excited to anounce that we are finally DTC (Dossier to China!!!)!!!!!!

I am just so thankful to everyone that has prayed for our family and supported us as we grow our family. We are one step closer to bringing home Jaidyn Grace and reuniting her with her sisters!! Jordyn and Jailynn are both very excited as we get closer to brining her home. We will likely travel sometime next year to bring her home. We still have a ways to go but I am just so relieved to have the paper chase behind me. This has been the longest paper chase yet. When we first staretd this adoption, I was naive to think that we would have already brought our precious daughter home by now. Well, at least we are done wiht the paper chase anyway. I actually drove to Austin today to our agency to provide one more document that was needed for the package to go to China. I could have just sent it by mail and then we would be DTC next Friday, but I just could not stand to wait another week. I guess that is the adoption hormones flaring up. I wanted to get this done. So I drove to Austin while my children were in school. It was really a good drive because I spent time praying and driving. Well, He actually comforted me through the drive. I met the staff at our Agency including the Director Snow Wu. It was all just really sureal to me and then when they told me the Dossier was actually on the way to China...I just could not help but break down in tears.I had the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders at that moment. Then, on the way home I really praised God and thanked Him that we are over the paperchase. I was the crazy woman worshiping God in the stop and go trafic. I was just so happy and full of joy! So I hope that you will all rejoice with me as we have our DTC!!! We are closer to bringning our girl home!
Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. My family is also in Plano. I saw your comment on Adeye's blog this morning. Is there anything we can do to help you raise the funds that you need. We would love to help.

    ReplyDelete